In the first quarter of 2022, a total of 94 health food production licenses and 430 categories were reviewed, and 16 types of problems were found as follows:
1. Application for food production licenses.
2. Health food registration documents or proof of filing.
3. Product formulations, production processes, and other technical materials.
4. Product labels and sample instructions.
5. Production sites and the surrounding environment plan.
6. Layout plan of production rooms and main equipment, pedestrian flow logistics, and purification airflow.
7. Production facilities and equipment list.
8. Health food quality management regulations.
9. Health food production quality management system documents.
10. Entrusted production agreement and the principal business license (if necessary).
11. Authorization letter (if necessary).
12. Enterprise self-inspection report.
13. Statement for unchanged production conditions.
14. Application for health food raw material extract production license.
15. Application for health food compounding nutrients production license.
16. Other materials.
Visit HPA-China’s Information Hub, CLICK HERE