Recently, the Industry Transparency Center (ITC) conducted a survey of collagen dietary supplement users in the UK, Germany, Italy, US, and China and came to the following conclusions:
1. Beauty is the primary motivation for consumers to choose collagen products.
2. There are no generational differences in purchasing collagen products.
3. More scientific health claims are established to increase consumers’ trust in collagen products.
4. Collagen Stewardship Alliance (CSA) strives to standardize collagen composition.
5. Vegan collagen is far from being commercially available.
6. The collagen supply giants have invested heavily in improving their supply chains to become more environmentally friendly and sustainable. (Source: HerbridgeMe)
Visit HPA-China’s Information Hub, CLICK HERE