- Recently, Juneyao Werdery has launched a new probiotic product – YaYaJun Probiotic solid drink. 8 kinds of probiotics and prebiotics are added in the new product, among which 4 Chinese patented strains are added in particular: Lactobacillus plantarum CCFM1149, Lactobacillus plantarum J26, Lactobacillus rhamnosus CCFM1107, Bifidobacterium bifidum CCFM1166.Prebiotics include: polydextrose, dextrin resistance, oligosaccharide, inulin.
- A few days ago, SciTop Bio-Tech together with CNR mall newly launched of “Baiyiduo” probiotics.”Bioydo” probiotics has added Lactobacillus casei Zhang and
bifidobacterium lactis Probio-M8 (patent No. ZL 201910495537.2). Lactobacillus casei Zhang was extracted from naturally fermented sour mare’s milk in Xilin Gol Grassland in 2002, and was the first lactic acid bacterium in China to complete its whole genome sequencing.
- Recently, Junlebao Group signed a contract on its high-quality development project of dairy industry integration and ecological development with a total investment of 1 billion yuan in Fengxian county, Jiangsu province.The project plans to build 1 standardized dairy farm with 10,000 cows, 5 dairy farms with more than 1,000 cows, and 2 new dairy processing production lines and auxiliary facilities.
- On the evening of December 21, SIRIO (300791.SZ) released a notice on its response to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange’s inquiry.The announcement set out the valuation method of the target company, the comparable companies in the industry and the response to the target company’s parent company’s future performance forecast.
- On December 12, CHR Hansen and Novozymes announced that they had entered into a merger agreement and now expect to complete the merger in the fourth quarter of 2023 / the first quarter of according to the official announcement, the combined group will have annual revenues of approximately €3.5 billion and is expected to achieve compound average annual organic revenue growth of 6-8% by 2025.
- On June 1, 2022, China Biological Fermentation Industry Association issued “Notice on the Release of three group standard formulation plans of China Biological Fermentation Industry Association:” Post-probiotics”, “D-alolone” and “Enzyme products – Dietary Fiber Complex enzyme” (No. 6 of China Growth and Development Association ), “Post-probiotics” was included in the plan. The program number is :2022-0001-ST-CBFIA.The draft of the standard is now open for comment until January 6, 2023.
- On December 12, Bioveryday launched Vitamin C Live Bacteria Mini Yellow Bucket, a chewable tablet made with vitamin C and probiotics. According to officials, one bucket contains the vitamin C content of more than 62 lemons and 30 billion probiotics. The product also has no added sugar, flavorings, color and preservatives.
- On Dec 15, Wahaha launched the probiotic Express line, which has four packaged products: Win Happiness, win Fortune, win Luck and win Blessing. According to the introduction, the new product adds 3 strains, 36 hours of deep fermentation, 0 fat and high in fiber.
- On December 12, Nikkei Chinese reported that Meiji will invest about 40 billion yen to increase the production capacity of high-function yogurt “R-1” in China to four times that of 2020 before 2023.
- On December 14, according to related reports, Abbott Nutrition announced a business adjustment, will phase out the operation and sales of infant and children nutrition products in the Chinese mainland market.
- On Dec 8, Fonterra released its first quarter financial year 2023 results and raised its guidance earnings to NZ $0.5-0.7 per share from NZ $0.45-0.60 per share, and lowered its expected
acquisition price range for raw milk from NZ $8.50-10.00 per kg milk solids to NZ $8.50-9.50 per kg. With a mid-point price range of NZ $9.00 per kg of milk solids and unchanged forward rate.Results show a strong start to its 2023 financial year.
- Fonterra and Nestle recently announced a brand new partnership aimed at helping reduce emissions from pastures in New Zealand.The partnership involves building New Zealand’s first commercial net-zero carbon farm.
- On December 6, Jiabiyou Biotechnology (Wuhan) Co., Ltd. entered into a strategic cooperation with Beijing Jushu Biotechnology Co., LTD.The strategic cooperation will combine Jibiyou’s industrial platforming technology capabilities in synthetic biology, targeted breeding of industrial strains, fine regulation of fermentation and other biotechnologies, as well as the next-generation ultra-high throughput bio-manufacturing enabling platform capabilities driven by the data of Jiabiyou, to jointly explore open innovation in the field of synthetic biology.
- Enteric nutrition startup Zoe Health announced that it has raised $30.7 million in Series B funding, bringing its total funding to $83.7 million.
- On November 28, Chr Hansen, in partnership with food ingredients company CP Kelco, launched vegurts, a line of plant-based yogurts that currently includes oat-based, soy, pea, coconut, and almond-based yogurts.
Visit HPA-China’s Information Hub, CLICK HERE